- Our Account and Registration Obligations when you register as a member of the site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site. On becoming a member of the site, you agree: You are accountable for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will www.thepartypopper.com be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse www.thepartypopper.com for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- www.thepartypopper.com has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. www.thepartypopper.com may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person’s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to www.thepartypopper.com upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, www.thepartypopper.com without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
- You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. www.thepartypopper.com requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes.
- Amendments to this User Agreement You acknowledge and agree that www.thepartypopper.com shall attempt to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement (“Substantial Amendment”) in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that www.thepartypopper.com at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the site.
- The www.thepartypopper.com payment system means that payment for items on the Site may be made online or partly online through the www.thepartypopper.com payment facilities or Cash On Delivery (“COD”) (or other payment methods which www.thepartypopper.com may make available on the Site from time to time) By providing the payment facilities.
- Copyright All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either www.thepartypopper.com, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of www.thepartypopper.com and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
Prohibited Uses of Our Site
To protect our Site from being misused, we have made some rules that apply to every user equally. These rules have been erected solely to ensure that every www.thepartypopper.com user enjoys the experience on our Site without interruption. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site and/or the Account for violating any of the prohibited uses or for any other reason in our sole and exclusive decision.
You specifically agree not to:
- Access or attempt to access the Site, or any portion thereof, through any automated means, including but not limited to the use of scripts or web crawlers.
- Engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Site (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Site).
- Duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, trade or resell the Site for any purpose.
- Access the Site other than through the interface that is provided by thepartypopper.com, unless you have specifically been permitted to do so in a separate written agreement signed by an authorized representative of thepartypopper.com
- Use Site for purposes that are not permitted by this Terms & Condition and against any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.