Princess Party Theme Supplies
Princess Party Tableware SetTableware, Tableware Set-THIS ELEGANT SET INCLUDES: 8 pcs of 9 inch dinner plates |8 pcs of 7 inch dessert or cake plates| 8 pcs of cups | 20 pcs of dinner napkins .14.97$
Princess themed Party Favor BagsTreat Bags-Each Pack Contains 12 pcs of treat bags along with princess stickers to help seal the bags. -They measure up to approx. 19.8 x 11.9 x 7.8 cm. -These bags are very sturdy and can hold a lot.7.90$
Princess Balloon Pack of 30Balloons Bouquet
Princess Cupcake ToppersCakes & Cupcakes, Tableware
- Package - You'll get 20 Pcs cupcake toppers for the Princess theme. There are 10 patterns in those cupcake toppers, 2 pcs each.
- Suitable Size - The approximate size of the cupcake decoration is shown in the picture. Its decorative size is suitable for most cupcakes.
- Food Safe Materials - We use harmless, eco-friendly and nontoxic material for the construction of HD-printed paper cardboard. You can eat cupcake zero hesitation or worries.
- Easy to Use - Coming happy birthday cupcake toppers can be used directly, insert it into the cupcake to finish the decoration.
- ADD TO CART NOW and give your kids the amazing birthday experience he deserves! We can't wait to see what memories you create! Have fun!
Make your little ones’ birthday royal with these princess theme decorations and princess party ideas
Children are often treated as royalty, and their birthdays call for extra special treatment. What better way to reiterate that than to throw them a princess themed party?
Princesses are fantastic, being brilliant and powerful, along with their dainty demeanor.
Irrespective of the kind of princess your little girl wants to be, we’ve got all the princess party
supplies you’re looking for. From princess plates and cups, princess balloons, and princess party props – you name the princess party decoration, and we have it.
You can even make these princess party decorations yourself with our adornments!
1. Blow up a few latex balloons, cover the bottom with glue, and dip them into plate with
the confetti of your choice to make sparkly balloons for your princess’ castle!
2. Musical thrones
This is regular game of musical chairs, with glittery decorations for a royal party. You
can use tassel garlands and confetti to glam your chairs up!
Here are a few princess party ideas for food and games that’ll give your celebration some more
1. Princess popcorn
In a large saucepan whisk together 2 cups sugar, half and half, 1 tbsp corn syrup and a
pinch of salt. Cook over medium high heat, stirring constantly until sugar has dissolved.
Heat up the mixture and stir occasionally, and add a few drops of red/pink food coloring,
with some vanilla essence once it’s been taken off the heat. Drizzle it on top of already
popped popcorn, and fold it in to coat evenly, for a sweet, crispy treat fit for a princess!
2. Princess sandwiches
This one’s simple! Make sandwiches with chocolate, marshmallow, or any other filling
and cut them out using a crown shaped cookie cutter for a royal snack!
Don’t forget to send your royal guests back to their palaces with our princess party